Tout dabord une vue de l'ensemble
Carte KOBOLTissuGrisFoncé 200 300 Épais Bonita X Tapis Cm AL5j43Rq
Petite modif au niveaux des résistances R135 et R207 "coiffées" d'un condensateur céramique
Pour R135 ---> 68pF
Pour R207 ---> 22nF
Et pour terminer le schémas de l'ensemble
Nick Wiedemann 26/05/2018 15:14
Thank you, for sharing your project Monsieur Patrouche
One Question: Is, it right when it calls for a 1n4158 ( 6,8 V Zener) and not a 1n4148 ?
Have a nice and happy Summer / Nick Wiedemann
Nick Wiedemann TissuGrisFoncé 200 300 Épais Bonita X Tapis Cm AL5j43Rq 26/05/2018 17:16
Merci Patrouche :)
patroche 26/05/2018 16:06
It was a mistake :) I have correct it and add some picts finished - Thanks
Delian Diver 31/10/2017 09:06
Thanks for the information about this rare monstrous beast! ))) It was a big discovery - to find this page as I was dreaming to make one for myself. The only questions that I have are
1. Why there is no decoupling caps on PCB?
2. What is the rule for placing 4.7uF/25V caps (distribute the overall load)? I would like to make my own PCB.
3. Have you tried to replace the uA726 with matched pair from CA3086 and tempco resistor of 1k?
4. What is the calibration procedure?
5. What do I have to pay extra attention to during assemling?
Thank you very much!